Integrative NLP Coaching Program
What will you get from this year long program?
The Integrative NLP Coaching Program is a year long consisting of an online program offered in 4 modules, including a 1 week live training in Newport Beach, CA. Module 4 is the practicum where the learnings are put into practice.
1. Learn how to implement and fully utilize iNLP tools and new coaching tools to be the most effective coach, allowing the client to experience the most powerful, life-changing outcome.
2. Experience the tools and practice the tools. Students will practice and experience full coaching sessions during the training.
3. Learn how to completely build a coaching practice, from start to success!
4. Learn the secrets of sales, enrolling, marketing, and networking.
5. Learn how to niche yourself as a coach and find your core strengths that will allow you to experience and express your passions in life.
6. FaceBook support group for fellow Integrative NLP Coaches to share info and refer clients to one another.
7. Become an Integrative NLP Coach, certified by AIP. All graduates will be eligible to be certified by ICF and IAC, if they choose.
8. This training is for people looking to work with individual clients on a small scale and for people looking to work with businesses / corporations on a bigger scale.
9. This training is for any professional (PhD’s, MD’s, Counselors, CEO’s, VP’s, Executives, etc.) and ‘non-professionals’, looking to communicate more effectively and create a better relationship with patients, professional clients, potential clients/patients, friends, family, significant other, money, food, and YOURSELF!
10. A comprehensive action plan helps you to take everything from the training and start implementing it right away, building your practice from week one!
11. The only way to become an Integrative NLP Coach is to first attend an iNLP training, sign up today to receive discounted prices and bonuses at the initial training!
12. Many coaching trainings are only 100 hours (or less), and many are delivered on-line. This in-person training builds upon the iNLP training, this means you will be a more experienced coach than many out there. After you have completed the coaching training you will have 200 hours under your belt. That 200 hours includes curriculum, practical application, and what many companies don’t offer SALES and BUSINESS BUILDING information with instruction for implementation!
Successful coaches use successful and proven strategies. All of TEP’s tools and techniques have been studied and proven to work effectively, so you know you are coaching with integrity!
Matthew B. James, MA, PhD
Dr. Matt is one of the most highly-sought after trainers and educators in the world today. He is the president of The Empowerment Partnership, the world's leading integrative personal development company for over 34 years.
A dedicated Master Trainer of NLP and respected expert on Ho’oponopono (Hawaiian forgiveness process), Dr. Matt empowers students in NLP, Hypnosis, Mental Emotional Release® Therapy, and a 28 generation lineage of Huna - energy, healing and spiritual development utilized in ancient Hawai’i.
As an industry leader in personal development, Dr. Matt teaches his students how to live their most empowered life incorporating the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of Self through NLP, Ho’oponopono, Huna, Mental and Emotional Release® Therapy (MER®) and Hypnosis.
Dr. Matt is certainly making his life a living demonstration of the extraordinary power of this wisdom. Along the way, he has picked up several university degrees, including an MA in Organizational Management and a PhD in Health (Integrative) Psychology. He is the author of The Foundation of Huna: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Times, Find Your Purpose, Master Your Path and Integrate the Shadow, Master Your Path, and is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and Psychology Today.
John Ryan, MBA, MSW, PhD
John Ryan, MBA, MSW, PhD is a leading expert on communication, transformation, and business development. Dr. John shares his systems and strategies with thousands of individuals and organizations each year through training, coaching, and consulting. With two decades in the training industry, Dr. John delivers customized, captivating seminars and workshops that inspire individuals and teams to overcome obstacles and achieve their goals.
As a Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and a Certified Sales Trainer and Coach, Dr. John's mission is to empower others to create successful and fulfilling lives. John assists his clients in achieving greater success by mastering their mindset, improving communication, and taking consistent action.
As a student, Dr. John began training with The Empowerment Partnership in 2000. Eight years later, he joined TEP as an adjunct faculty member involved with the Masters in Transpersonal Psychology degree program, online NLP Certifications as well as other distance-education courses. Dr. John now trains alongside Dr. Matt James as they share cutting-edge techniques and ideas with countless students throughout the world.
Tris has spent the last decade traveling the world, working with and being trained by Dr. Deepak Chopra in the field of consciousness and mindfulness-based practices. As a lead Master Educator at the Chopra Center for Wellbeing, Tris teaches weekly classes at the Chopra Center’s Perfect Health program, in the Chopra Center’s Instructor Certification Programs, and as a live coach for the online SynchroDestiny program.
For six years, Tris apprenticed under the Chopra Center’s co-founder Dr. David Simon, co-facilitating the Healing the Heart workshop alongside him. Prior to his passing in 2012, Dr. Simon appointed Tris as the person to carry on his teachings in the field of emotional healing. In addition, Tris was fortunate to work with the late Debbie Ford prior to her passing in 2013, which is where she began reconciling her own emotional past. After the loss of her two beloved teachers and mentors, Tris went on to become certified through the Ford Institute as a coach specializing in Shadow work, adding to her Vedic Mastery certifications from the Chopra Center. She continues to share the gifts of emotional healing and facilitating this work in the footsteps of her former mentors.
Clearly in her dharma, Tris’s passion and dedication to gently guide people on their inward journey through emotional healing is evident in her work as a Trainer/Facilitator with The Empowerment Partnership. She teaches various classes on personal empowerment, emotional healing and higher states of consciousness at iNLP Master Practitioner Training, the Empowering Your Life® weekend and Huna. Tris also oversees and is the Empowerment Coaching Program Director, the integrative coaching program offered by The Empowerment Partnership.
In her time outside of TEP and the Chopra Center, Tris is devoted to inspiring and empowering others to cultivate and maintain mindfulness-based lifestyle practices that lead to greater clarity, purpose and fulfillment. Through one-on-one coaching, online programs and live events, Tris specializes in helping people to fully release negative emotions, limiting beliefs and unconscious patterns, enabling them to make quantum leaps into the life they are truly meant to be living. Tris Thorp is Board Certified by the Association of Integrative Psychology as a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis, and Mental and Emotional Release® Therapy, a Certified Reiki Master, and an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance. She is certified by Dr. Deepak Chopra in Primordial Sound Meditation, Perfect Health: Ayurvedic Lifestyle and Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga. You can learn more about Tris and her work as a lifestyle and leadership coach at www.tristhorp.com.